This service allows you to submit your Deferred Disposition request and paperwork electronically for a nominal fee. If the court denies your request, your processing fee will not be refunded. Please submit your request carefully.
I AFFIRM THAT :
1. I DO NOT have a commercial driver’s license (CDL) currently and did not have one at the time of
2. The offense was NOT committed in a construction zone with worker’s present;
3. I was NOT speeding more than 25 miles per hour over the posted speed limit;
4. I will pay all required fees and court costs assessed by the judge;
5. If I was under the age of 25 at the time of the offense and charged with a moving offense, I will
be required to take a driving safety course.
***PLEASE ALLOW FOR 72 HOURS BETWEEN THE TIME OF REQUEST AND THE APPROVAL FROM THE COURT. FAILURE TO ADHERE TO THIS TIME FRAME MAY RESULT IN DENIAL OF DEFERRED DISPOSITION AND A CONVICTION ON YOUR DRIVING RECORD.***
There is already a payment for this ticket number in our system.
To check the status of this ticket number please visit the Payment Status
page by clicking on the Payment Status menu option.
Do you still want to submit payment for this ticket number?