It is the defendant's responsibility to make the payment to the right court and for the correct amount. If the court rejects your payment, the fine amount will be refunded but the processing fee will not.
Partial payments are allowed here IF you are on an Approved Payment plan with the court.
Warrants are payable here but only in full. If you have warrants and want to be set up on a Payment Plan, please contact the court.
Parking tickets cannot be paid here. Contact the court.
Interested in a Driving Safety Course? Contact the court before paying here.
Interested in Deferred Disposition? Click here to submit your request to the court.
** When searching by citation number, do not include the initial 'W' **
The following important information pertains to Warrant payments:
By completing the information below and making payment you are certifying your understanding of, and agreement with, the following conditions for online warrant payments:
1. You are waiving your right to a jury trial and to receive discovery from the State, Art. 39.14 (c).
2. You understand that a finding of guilty will be entered for each charge for which you pay.
3. If your paid violation is a moving violation under the TX Transportation Code, it may result in the assessment of surcharges and/or points on your driving license/record.
4. You are certifying your identity as that of the person named in the charging instrument for the particular violation for which you are paying.
5. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are paying for the correct violation. If you have more than one warrant and mistakenly pay the “wrong” one, that action cannot be reversed or refunded.
Rules for Online/Telephone Warrant payments:
- Warrants paid on a weekday after close of business or on a weekend or holiday may not be cleared from law enforcement records until the next regular business day. Keep your receipt on you for at least 72 hours after payment.
- Driver license renewal holds will be released at the time the warrant is cleared from the law enforcement record system. Renewal hold for multiple warrants will not be released until all warrants have been paid or otherwise disposed of.
- Payment of a single warrant when multiple warrants have been issued for the same individual will not halt or suspend collection efforts for the remaining active warrants.
- If you have multiple warrants, you can pay one at a time, but each warrant must be paid in full.